Thursday, November 14, 2013

Resident Evil

I think that Resident Evil is a very famous Japanese game. I like this video game because I can enjoy killing monsters and solving problems. In Japan, Resident Evil is named differently from foreign country. It is named Bio Hazard. It is Japanese name of Resident Evil.
The story of this game is about disaster of medicine. There are many monsters such as zombie. The cause of the disaster is one virus called “Tyrant Virus,” which is made by a drug company. The company is called "Umbrella Corporation."
This video game is famous because a film based on it was made in America. I recommend you to watch the movie.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog; I think you are the only one who write about games. Although I do not like games,I think I like this game . The story remembered me of movie's story. I think the game market is developing in recent years,so now we can see such this great story as a game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the greatest game. I enjoy playing this game a lot, it is creepy though, but it is a good game. You should also try Devil May Cry if you enjoyed playing that game; it is really similar, but it is more violent. Hope you had fun playing that game, and I'm excited to see your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite movie. I really like it and watched all the parts. ACTUALLY I play this game just one time with my friend and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete