Thursday, November 14, 2013

Powerful Professional Baseball

This video game is mush popular among people who like baseball in Japan. It is called Powerful Professional Baseball. The characters are pretty. The teams in the game are same as real Japanese professional baseball teams and all real Japanese baseball players are in this game as characters.
Each character’s each ability is ranked from G (bad) to A (good). For example, there is a player whose “power” skill is ranked “A,” but his “running” skill is ranked “G.”

In addition, we can create new players. This is the most interesting point. When I finished making a new player, I can use the player in the game. I always enjoy it by making my friends as a baseball player. Also, we can make and edit new baseball teams. I have made same team as my baseball club.

No comments:

Post a Comment